Hens Party Geelong & Melbourne
Hazy Tales’ Studio hosts custom ceramic Hen parties. Craft & pottery social evenings or afternoons – a fab mixture of fun and creativeness in a stylish venue with cool tunes! BYO wine and platters and have fun creating something while being social with your friends. We will also play a few fun games with clay to get you in the party spirit. Lots of different options below for what you can make, either something for each hen to keep or combine a project for the bride to be.
Combined for the Bride:
- Produce ceramic wedding favours & seating place names.
- You & your guests can each produce a clay sphere or circular disc that are then mounted together on a pole to make a spectacular collaborative garden sculpture for the Bride to cherish.
- Each make a ceramic flower to go into her garden or even make a bouquet.
- All create a chess set together for the Bride to keep as a special wedding gift. This can be a traditional design or a contemporary theme.
- Painting tiles to create a mural for the Bride.
For the Hen’s:
- Learn pinch pot or coil pot techniques to create bowls, cups or objects.
- Make a contemporary vase with little handles.
- Clay spheres – learn how to make a hollow ball and paint them to create contemporary art.
- Ceramic wall hangings – make the ceramic shapes to create a stunning piece or art for your wall. Lots of inspiration at the studio or come up with your own design.
- Animal planters or plates – Make bowls that are also cute little animals. Great for putting a little succulent plant in or use as a bowl.
Bespoke packages are $85 per person. For more info and to book, please text Sally on 0439709492
Hazy Tales’ Studio set amongst gum trees is a stylish light filled venue, with floor to ceiling windows & polished concrete floors. There is a large studio space & a seperate lounge area with plush furnishings & neon artwork, where you can relax & have a drink. You can party with exclusive access in the Studio.
We are tucked away in Drysdale on the Bellarine Peninsula. A short 20 minute drive from Geelong & less than 10 minutes from the Portarlington to Melbourne Ferry. A great position for you to continue your day by visiting the many wineries on offer & take in the amazing scenery the Bellarine has to offer. We are a five minute drive from award winning wineries such as Baie Wines, Jack rabbit, Terrindah Estate to name a few.
These are images of the studio where your event will be held.
And click here and scroll down for directions.
There is the option for me to design an invite for you to either electronically invite your guests or have printed onto invitations. These can be classy or fun (think the Bride & Groom’s heads cloned onto Patrick Swayze & Demi Moore)! I can also help you look at transport if you would like to carry on afterwards for a meal or wine tasting at the award winning local wineries that are five minutes away. We can discuss finer details such as the time you would like to arrive and how long you would like to stay. Generally three hours is a good length of time, but it id also possible to stay longer. The Bespoke packages are $85 per person. A minimum of 6 and maximum of about 40.
Please call or text 0439709492 for anymore details.
All packages include:
- Clay for each guest.
- Access to the studio kitchen area and oven.
- Use of plates, cups glasses
- Tea and coffee
- BYO wine and beer etc.
- Advice and help with booking wineries and transport etc for before and after
- The pottery is then stored & dried out fully for approximately 2 weeks dependent on the project.
- They are then bisque fired.
- All work has clear or white glaze applied and they are then high temperature kiln fired.
- Ready to be picked up approximately 6 weeks later.
We also have other creative options for your hen party such as weaving, macrame and pyrography.
You can have food during your event or just concentrate on your creations and visit a local winery after your time here. We have a kitchen with oven, fridge freezer etc that can all be used if you would like to cook or warm anything.
We run an eco friendly studio and have invested in solar power. We provide the plates and dishwasher. We also have chickens so any left over food can be given to them. These both help save on landfill. If you choose to bring your own plates etc, all we ask is that you take the rubbish with you. We use eco friendly soaps, washing liquid & detergent for the dishwasher. The studio also has a septic tank which pumps and treats water without energy or chemicals.
Handcraft amazing keepsakes from this special day with friends & family. A truly memorable day with a unique blend & memories to cherish.
Wedding Venue – Baie Wines – https://baiewines.com.au/pages/weddings
Wedding dress Boutique – Embrace Bridal Boutique