‘Hazy Tales’ Studio hosts custom ceramic events. Set amongst gum trees it is a stylish light filled venue, with floor to ceiling windows & polished concrete floors. There is a large studio space along with a seperate lounge area with plush furnishings & neon artwork. You will have exclusive access in the Studio
We are tucked away in Drysdale on the Bellarine Peninsula. A short 20 minute drive from Geelong & less than 10 minutes from the Portarlington to Melbourne Ferry.
You and your Mothers’ Group will imprint your babies hand and footprints on a plate. You also have the option to add sibling handprints.
Come have a cup of tea with your friends while creating something in clay. You can also come on your own without a group. You will be given clay and you will make your own plate with guidance. You will then print your child’s hand and foot print onto the plate.
The cost is $45 per person.
- Clay for each attendee.
- Underglaze paints provided to paint your work.
- Tea and coffee and use of the kitchen.
- The pottery is then stored & dried out fully for approximately 2 weeks.
- They are then bisque fired.
- All work has 2 coats of clear glaze applied and they are then high temperature kiln fired.
- Ready to collect in approximately 5 weeks.
To book and for further information please text Sally 0439709492.