Take Home Kit 6 – Clay Bunny
Home pottery class for kids to make a Bunny, you either pick up the clay from the studio or have it delivered. The PDF is downloadable on your purchase along with a link for the video.
Other kits on the market don’t include firing and you have to purchase the colours and clear glaze as extra. These are great value as the firing fee for the weight of this product would be $12 for bisque fire, $14 for glaze firing and $14 for the clear glaze and for me to glaze them. So a total of $40. So the packs would be only $10 for the clay, colours, instructions and video!
Keep the kids entertained with these fun packs that come with everything you need to make a cute Clay Bunny. You get all your clay, special high temperature fire colours and 2 kiln firings included in the price.
For any help please text or call Sally on 0439709492.
Pick up at Hazy Tales Studio, 10-16 Mayall Way (formally 116 Collins Street Drysdale). Alternatively have it posted. You will also return it to this location for firing.
What you will receive:
- A pdf of instructions downloadable straight away with this order.
- A video of instructions – A private You Tube link will be sent to you with your order, any problems or you can’t find it text Sally – 0439709492.
- Help on hand – My number Sally 0439709492 to contact for any help by text or phone.
- A large piece of clay for the body.
- One smaller piece of clay for the head.
- extra clay for the tail, arms, ears etc.
- Tubs of pottery paint, pink, green orange and black – (this is different to normal paint and gets fired to a high temperature of 1080 ℃ so don’t use any other paints).
- A plastic fork.
- Each piece is then bisque fired in the kiln for 12 hours to 1000 ℃, cooled for 24hours and then it is removed and painted with a glaze and re-fired in the kiln for another 8 hours to 1080 ℃ and cooled for 20 hours then ready to pick up finished and nice and shiny.